Zombies Invade Disneyland!

>> 3.2.09



If I didn't own a dog, then I'd own a zombie. How can you not help but smile when you see these undead creatures roaming the streets, mini-malls and theme parks in search of some fresh fleshed throats to tear out? 


Apparently, I'm not alone in the sentiment because over at You Tube there's a freaking scary zombie channel, lostzombiesdotcom, which is a "zombie themed social network called LostZombies. Our goal is to attempt to create the first ever community generated zombie film."  Good luck, I'd pay money to see that film!

3 comments:

Anonymous 3.2.09  

Forget that Slumdog Millionaire bollocks, 28 Days later is one of Danny Boyle's best efforts since Trainspotting. One of my top 10 zombie films.

Anonymous 3.2.09  

Help!!! My cat is dead, my dog is missing and nobody's seen Mrs. Wilson in a week! I think my neighbor, Mr. Wilson is a zombie. Please send help before Mr. Wilson eats me.

Anonymous 3.2.09  

Dennis, why you be hating Mr. Wilson? Go next door and tell him your sorry.

Find more hot deals on chanel at Shopzilla.com!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

Horror film fan? Enjoy a good thriller? Love comic books? Anime, manga or Japanese cartoons? Blockbuster movies? Supernatural, ghosts, entertainment news? All things freaking scary considered...

Meet Banshee

Meet Banshee
click photo

Freaking Scary

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP